Enrollment Procedures for MSD Wayne Schools

Returning Students

  • If your child is already enrolled in one of our schools and living in the MSD of Wayne Township, he/she will automatically be re-enrolled for the following school year. This change will take place in our Skyward system during the summer months.

New Students

If you are enrolling a child in the MSD of Wayne Township for the first time, there are documents you will need to gather to present in person at your child’s school. These documents are:
Birth Certificate
Immunization Records
Two Current Proofs of Residency (from list below):

  • Current Signed Lease
  • Utility Bill in Your Name
  • Official Government Document
  • Change of Address Card from Post Office

Our District Registration Day is July 7. Our schools will be open for in-person enrollment from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. We offer extended hours that particular day to help accommodate our parents who work outside the home.

From July 8-23, our buildings will be open for the in-person enrollment process from 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday, and 7:00 to 11:00 a.m. on Fridays. Parents and guardians are welcome to come in during those hours to finish the enrollment process. Starting July 26, our buildings will be open during normal school-year hours, Monday through Friday.

If you are unsure of your home-assigned MSD Wayne school, use this map to enter your home address in the top left search box and it will provide that information.

To begin the enrollment process for your new student, click here. NOTE: We are no longer accepting applications for out-of-district students for the 2021-22 school year.